Photographer: Tufael| instagram: tufael_kabiri
Hope you’re all doing well, enjoying the festive season and just really living your best life. As the year comes to an end, I wanted to share a quick recap here on my blog of my top 10 moments of 2017. If I’m being completely honest, 2017 was not the best year for me, for various reasons but with that being said I’ve still some highlights and good memories I need to remind myself of. Regardless of what type of year you had, I hope everyone reading this has an amazing 2018 and achieve everything they set their hearts on this upcoming year. 2018 is our year and we are going to get everything we deserve.
1. I got to live in four different countries over the year (Spain, Belgium, Ireland and England).
2. I got white-girl wasted for the first time and pucked the night of my 20th away.
3. I lost two family members, may their soul rest in peace.
4. I lost some very close friends in my life.
5. I drove a car for the first time
6. I got three piercings on the same day
7. I finally went to the cinema more than once a year (four to be accurate 😜)
8. I learned Chinese characters in under a month.
9. I finally got on the afro-beat train.
10. I got to collaborate with some of my favourite brands
See you guys in the new year,