I know we’re a week gone into the new years and this isn’t necessarily my first post of 2017. But decided to share some of my new year’s resolutions here, a little to uplift and motivate myself (speaking things into existence) since the past few days has literally been awful but also for anyone else who may need a little bit of inspiration.
My New Years Resolution:
- Blogging. I’ve so many ideas and plans for 2017 here on my blog but to keep it short – unique contents, collaborations and consistency.
- Chinese. If you didn’t know, I am learning Chinese but been slacking a lot lately. Really want to push myself to practice and speak it a lot more.
- Workout. I’ve been meaning to start working out for the longest time now, I even get a daily reminder on my phone which I always ignore but really want to start working out and toning my body, even planning on joining the gym next month, hopefully once I settle in my new destination.
- Be happy. I just want to be genuinely happy and positive, not dwell on the bumps on the road but appreciate the fact that I am on this road.
- Make memories. I truly believe that life’s what you make it and you’re in control of your own destiny (cheesy, I know but its true) so I really want to push myself to experience life more on a daily, go out, be spontaneous, have fun and live life to the fullest.
- Faith. Prayer is key and I truly believe that, so definitely want to strengthen my relationship with God, pray more and focus on being a better person (the best version of myself).
- Post more beauty. I know I’ve been saying this for the longest time and I genuinely want to include some sort of makeup pictorials and more beauty posts here, even making it part of my new year’s resolution so I definitely get it done